Seiten

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2013

What's in my make-up bag?

Today I thought I'd share the contents of my make-up bag with you. Not that I carry anything spectacular - these are jut the few little bits and bobs I like to have in my handbag when I'm on the go.

I keep all of the products in a little Clinique bag (I got it for my birthday a couple of years ago with some nice little beauty treats inside). That keeps everything from floating aroung in my bag and I can easily take everything out when I swap bags.

Inside I have a stick concealer (Astor, lightest colour), a black eye pencil (Catrice), a mini sized mascara (Lancôme 'Doll Eyes') which I will switch out for a full size one when I run out of mascara samples, lip balm (Carmex for really cold weather or when my lips are exceptionally dry, Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector for other days), face powder (Clinique Superpowder in 07) with a little synthetic Kabuki brush (Alverde) and hand cream (Soap and Glory Hand Food).

In the summer I might throw in some blotting sheets but I feel like I do not need them during the colder months and when I wear lipstick or quite pigmented lipgloss I usually take the colour I'm wearing that day too.

I feel like I can make myself look decent with only these products even if there is insufficient lighting and I can use the mirror in my powder compact. So if I have to get ready on the bus (which I hate by the way, I think there is nothing classy about a 'mascara face' and bumpy lipgloss application so I really try to avoid doing my make-up while I am sitting in some means of public transport)

What do you like to carry with you in your bag?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen