Seiten

Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2013

DIY easy jewelry storage

Hi!

Today I thought I'd share my storage idea for long and/or dangly jewelry with you. I hate it when my necklaces and earrings get tangled in my jewelry box. So I was looking for a way to display the pretty things and also keep them at hand without having to dig through a big lump of tangled jewelry first..

Excuse the rubbish picture, I just could not seem to get it right today..


I used an old pinboard with a wooden frame, painted it (I used gold acrylic paint but you could use any colour you like or maybe even some glitter, rhinestones,... whatever you fancy :) ) and hung my necklaces with some coloured pins from it. Of course this would work with earrings, rings, bracelets and all other things which can be pinned somehow. Even hair accessories would work well I think. Just find something pretty you have a lot of (oh boy, I think I could fill lots of pinboards with oh-so-pretty (let's be honest) clutter...)

I like that I can now see what I own because I am guilty of forgetting about my stuff, it really is true with me and my jewelry - out of sight, out of mind..

So tell me, how do you store your jewelry? I'd love to hear about your ideas!

xx

2 Kommentare:

  1. Schöne Idee! :) Danke dass du für mich abgestimmt hast!
    Liebe Grüße, Rebecca
    youthgonewild1.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen