Seiten

Freitag, 4. Januar 2013

December Empties

Hello Lovelies!

These are the products I managed to use up in December. I quite liked most of them so let's have a look, shall we?



Lush American Cream conditioner:
I really really like it and a bigger bottle is already waiting in my shower. I wash my hair two to three times a week and I use my Lush conditioner everytime I do so. From time to time I use a different product from the L'oreal professional line (my hairdresser recommended it to me) to deep condition my hair, then I will of course skip my regular conditioner but while I will nor repurchase the hairmask for deep conditioning I am very happy with American Cream. It is quite thin but I like that as it makes distributing the product really easy and it smells amazing. If you don't like the scent you should look for something different though because it lingers in your hair until you wash it again!

Herbal Essences 'Viel Feuchtigkeit' shampoo:
This used to be my special occasion shampoo as it makes my hair really soft and shiny but I also noticed that it makes my hair greasy very fast so I will probably not buy it again and look for a different shampoo that has the same effect on my hair. I am yet to find my perfect shampoo. At the moment I am using 'Curly Wurly' by Lush and so far I like it.

Caudalie Vinosource Body Moisturizer:
I used two sachets of this in November and was quite pleased with it. It is not greasy on the skin, leaves it feeling really nice and has a fresh subtle scent. I got the two samples of this when I purchased the 'Eau de beauté'. (I still cannot decide if I like it to be honest). I don't think I will buy the full size though as I am quite lazy with body moisturizers and find that a cheaper product works just as well for me. I like to splurge on different things than body lotion.

Essence better than gel nails top sealer:
Love it!Makes your nailpolish dry much faster, gives a nice shine and is not expensive at all. Already repurchased it.

Vichy Normaderm pore refining serum:
As I have mentioned before the pore refining serum by Clinique did not work at all for me. This one does, at least I think I see a difference. I will repurchase it and see if my pores continue to shrink because I am still not totally happy with the results. If I don't see a major difference after the second tube I will stop using it. I think 4 months should be enough to see a noticeable difference in your skin.

Elmex 'Intensiv Reinigung'
I do not use teeth whitening products because I have very sensitive teeth and thy are not really discoloured to begin with but I occasionally use this product when I fell like my teeth need extra cleaning (after a day of chocolate over indulgence for example--) and I like that it makes your teeth feel super clean and fresh. So I will repurchase that.

Guhl 'Feuchtigkeits Balance' leave in coditioner:
I liked that product a lot! I have naturally wavy hair that is dry, especially my ends are. I used it on mornings inbetween washes to freshen up my curls and it worked quite well for me. However, I will not repurchase it because I found my hair miracle - Argan oil! I will do a separate post on that when I know if it is really working but for now I am thrilled with the results!

So that's it for my empties this month. Which products have you used up lately?
Have a lovely day!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen